Pinpoint and embrace your quiet moments with Everyday Calm, a journal to track and analyze how much peace you are experiencing each day.
Constantly going at full speed with no reprieve can have drastically negative effects on your physical health, your mental state, and your relationships. Finding your individual sense of calm can have a great impact on how you approach everyday life, improve your treatment of others, and develop your self-care and personal growth.
Everyday Calm explores the concept of calm—what it means to live slow, be still, and intimately connect with what’s happening to you both internally and externally on a constant basis. By doing this, you can begin to work on repairing the most important relationship of all—the one with yourself.
One of the best ways to refresh yourself and find inner peace is to expel any stress, anxiety, or harmful thoughts through writing, a literal way of drawing out the bad and storing it someplace other than your body or mind. This beautiful journal helps you do just that. These and more mindful tools help you chart your progress:
- Writing prompts to help form emotional, physical, and mental habits, for example:
- What are you grateful for?
- How do you look after your body?
- When are you in your best headspace?
- Daily meditation guides to help you reconnect with your surroundings, such as:
- What’s the weather like right now?
- List four things you can hear.
- Breathe in through your nose for four seconds, and then out through your mouth for another four seconds. Repeat this four times.
- Monthly self-care trackers to log the frequency of your favorite activities
- Big picture discussions on how to keep calm in your life
Embrace the peace and tranquility you deserve with Everyday Calm.
The Everyday Inspiration Journals series has a guided journal for every self-improvement journey. Whatever your personal goal, whether it is to incorporate more positivity into your life, or to slow down and find calm, or to hone your spell-building craft, or something else, you will find in this series an elegant journal in which you can record your thoughts, aspirations, and progress. With a simple, easy-to-follow structure, each journal is filled with powerful prompts and helpful trackers to illuminate your way.
- Category: Health & Spirituality
- Subject Area: Mind, Body & Spirit, Self Help
- Series: Everyday Inspiration Journal
- Format: Paper Over Board- 128 Pages
- Size: 6.30 in x 8.27 in / 160.02 mm x 210.06 mm
- Published: September 22, 2020
- Imprint: Rock Point