These ivory, peacock, black, and gold Luxe post earrings offer stunning eye-catching shimmer and shine. Precision-cut glass beads come together to create a bold statement earring that is sure to catch attention at your next night out.
- Length: 3" L
- Color: Iridescent Black, Iridescent Gold, Turquoise, & Ivory
- Materials: Glass Seed Beads & Up-Cycled Brass
- Designed In Atlanta, Georgia
- Handmade By Artisans In India
About The Materials
- The metal used in all products, earring hooks, brass earrings, etc. is natural brass! The brass is high-quality, nickel- and lead-free which makes it hypoallergenic. A win for folks with sensitive ears!
- These little glass beauties begin as sand and then are melted at an incredibly high temperature and molded into glass tubes. The glass tubes are then cut down and tumbled with various materials to create their round shape!
Your effortlessly cool pieces will thrive if you keep these points in mind:
• They aren’t made for catching z’s with you, so please refrain from wearing them to bed.
• Perfumes + lotions give them headaches - it’s best to keep seed beads + brass away from chemicals that are often found in these smell-good products.
• They don’t play well with rubber duckies, so please remember to remove them before bathing.
• They aren’t big fans of cardio, go ahead and leave these cuties behind while hitting the gym.
• They prefer to stay dry - do your best to avoid swimming pools + rain while sporting your new beauties.
• They’re big fans of safe storage! Due to the nature of handmade products, it’s best to keep your pieces in a jewelry box away from toddlers, cats + vacuums.
ABOUT INK & ALLOY
Accessories for the modern Bohemian! Ink & Alloy is a women-owned accessory brand created to inspire and empower the spirit of wonder and exploration. Our colorful glass seed beads and up-cycled brass are handcrafted into earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and accessories that evoke bohemian vibe that is modern, inspiring & effortlessly cool. We strive to carry this mission not only through the products we make, but through the way we practice business as a whole. Cheers to finding pieces that are bold and uniquely you.