These amazing bangles are weightless, soundless, waterproof and TSA proof. Each of the nine bangle bracelets in the set is meant to represent an intention for your day. As you put them on in the morning, affirm your intentions for your day, and when you remove them in the evening, fill yourself with thoughts of gratitude. This daily ritual will settle your mind at the beginning and end of each day. Gold All Weather Bangles® (AWB®) are made of flexible, polyvinyl carbonate rings that are hand-filled with gold leaf and sealed with our exclusive BuDhaGirl Serenity Prayer bead. This unique, non-metal material allows you to go from the pool, to the office, and through the airport all without needing to take them off.
- Size: Medium
- Circumference: 7.5 Inches/ 19.1 CM (Refer to sizing Chart and below for more sizing info.)
- Diameter: 2.4 Inches/ 6.2 CM
- Set of 9 Bangles
- Color: Gold
- Material: Polyvinyl Carbonate Rings, Hand-filled with Gold Leaf (Non Toxic & Free From Mechanical Hazards)
- Handmade in Thailand
Handcrafted in Thailand by really nice people. Each Gold All Weather Bangle® is made by a team of 20+ artisans, each bangle is hand made, each is a labor of love. Gold All Weather Bangles are made with organic products, at times a slight color differentiation might occur, this is only natural as humidity and temperature conditions do affect the outcome. Our Serenity Prayer Bead is made with uncoated brass which as time goes by, might develop a verdi-gris patina. Our point is that Gold All Weather Bangles are a product that will age, develop character, and will remain beautiful!
BuDhaGirl Gold All Weather Bangles are made of polyvinyl carbonate tubing that is a semi-flexible material, so there is a little give when you slide the bangles over your hand. The key to deciding your size...how the bangles go over your hand, not the size of your wrist.
How To Measure:
- Wrap a tape measure around your hand to accurately find your bangle size
- Measure from the end of your pinky finger to the edge of your index finger
- We recommend sizing up if between sizes
- Please note, the bangle must fit over the widest part of your hand
- Inner Circumference of Size Medium Bangle: 7.5 Inches/ 19.1 CM
The Serenity Prayer is not new, although in modern times it is attributed to Reinhold Niebuhr. Epictetus had a version, the Jewish philosopher Solomon ibn Gabirol had a version, and even W.W. Bartley had a version with a Mother Goose rhyme dated 1695. The prayer is simple yet powerful: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.