Smaller Version of the Market Bag: Made in response to requests for a smaller version of the best-selling market bag, this durable bag is great for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more — plus, it can carry at least 100 lbs, if you can cram that much inside.
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting.
Manufacturing Origin: Saidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 9.5" high, 5.5" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 5" x 6" interior pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Care Instructions: Spot Clean, Air Dry