Your Durable Bag with Long Handles: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last and can carry over 100 lbs — plus, it features long, sturdy leather handles for an easy over-the-shoulder carry (11" drop under the handles). Ethically made and produced by a group of mothers working in ethical conditions in Bangladesh.
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read forbes.com article on how this approach is changing people's lives, with 565,000 bag owners and counting
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
Manufacturing Origin: Saidpur, Bangladesh
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide, 15" high, 5.5" deep, a 5" x 7" inside pocket, with an 11" drop under the handles.
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Care Instructions: Spot Clean, Air Dry