Staying in? Summer celebration? Entertaining guests? Enter the easiest alcohol infusion kit around. No gritty ingredients to strain out, no chunks of dried yuck floating in your drink. No added sugar—just fresh, incredible taste that comes from the highest-quality all-natural fruit and spices (Ingredients like real strawberries and Egyptian basil? But of course.) We even provide the funnel for bottle filling, so there’s no mess for you. We’ve thought of it all, so you can focus on making your happy hour even happier. How’s it done? Just add 1.5 cups of your favorite alcohol to steep your own flavored potion in days. Sip straight. Or add yummy extras to mix a custom cocktail. Makes up to 16 drinks.
Amazing flavorful chunks of real strawberry (no added sweeteners & no preservatives!) combine with Egyptian basil for an unexpected flavor profile.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR KIT:
- Infusion-ready glass bottle with metal lid:
7.25”H x 3”DIA, 375ML capacity
Isn’t it the cutest? We designed the label to be removed—please reuse the bottle to grant it its next life.
- Strawberry Basil Potion Pouch:
NET WT 5 g (0.18 oz)
Filled and ready for you, tucked inside the bottle, containing our exclusive blend of goodies that will make your infusion wicked good. You add nothing but your favorite alcohol.
The Strawberry Basil Potion Pouch contains this:
Diced freeze dried strawberries, Great leaf Egyptian basil.
But none of this:
Gluten, Preservatives, Added sugar or sweeteners, Artificial flavors or colors.
- Collapsible silicone funnel
A nice little addition to your kitchen tool arsenal.
- Instruction tag
Contains infusion how-to, plus our Mix Wizard's recipe for his craft cocktail, aptly named "Summer Solstice”.
HOW TO CRAFT A KILLER STRAWBERRY BASIL SPIRIT WITH THIS KIT:
- Using the included silicone funnel, fill the bottle to the neck (about 1.5 cups) with your choice of spirit, leaving the included Potion Pouch submerged inside. Here at MixCraft, we love our Vodka—but Gin, Tequila, Rum, or Bourbon are great choices too. Or choose hot water for a custom alcohol-free beverage.
- Steep your bottle on the counter for 2 days or to taste. If the spirit moves you (See what we did there?) give it a little shake and a grin when you look at it to infuse it with even more love.
- Chill or freeze. If you like your liquor straight, stop right there, and sip (or shoot?) to enjoy. Feeling fancy? Take it to the next level, and swirl up a custom cocktail. Our Infusion Kit even provides the recipe for our Mix Wizard’s favorite creation. Lost your tag? Don’t get witchy. The "Summer Solstice” recipe is featured on Food Network’s Food.com site. Or search recipe #543270.
- Re-infuse to craft a second batch ASAP, if desired. Your first infusion made 8 shots or the alcohol for 8 cocktails. The flavors of the second infusion may be less pronounced, but still as tasty. If re-infusing, we recommend doing so ASAP for the fullest flavor. When complete, discard the Potion Pouch. Enjoy your potion within 1 month of infusion. Kit lasts up to 18 months pre-infusion.
MixCraft HQ is in Birmingham, Alabama. MixCraft Potion Pouches are blended, filled, and bottled at Iron City Distillery in Leeds, Alabama.
Recipes using your MixCraft Strawberry Basil Cocktail Infusion Kit
Strawberry Basil Smash
1.5 oz Strawberry Basil infused vodka
2 oz Watermelon juice
1 oz Strawberry lemonade
Splash of Grenadine
Juice of 1 Lime
Garnish with Orange slice
1.5 oz Strawberry Basil infused gin (or vodka)
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
*in a cocktail shaker, place basil leaves and sugar and muddle until sugar is resolved and no large pieced of basil remain — add infused vodka, lime juice, and ice — shake vigorously — fill a double old fashioned glass with ice and strain vodka mixture in and top with tonic water
1.5 oz Strawberry Basil infused white rum
Garnish with sliced strawberries & basil leaves