The Complete Book of Dreams offers holistic techniques to harness the healing potential of your sleep and dreams. Uniquely written as both a reference and guidebook, it features an abundance of information and insights that detail the health-promoting role of sleep and dreams. Within it, you’ll also find a wealth of simple exercises and practical know-how designed to take your sleep and dreams to the next level. In The Complete Book of Dreams, wellness consultant, teacher, and author Stephanie Gailing teaches you about sleep sanctification rituals, relaxation practices, flower essences, and other holistic approaches that will amplify your sense of well-being. To help you tap into the healing power of your dreams, you’ll discover a wide array of strategies to remember your dreams, as well as document and decode them. And if you want to help your children further connect to their sleep and dreams, you’ll find practices specifically designed for them. The book covers a spectrum of holistic topics to help you enhance your sleep and dreams, including:
The Complete Book of Dreams is a timeless resource that you and your family will refer to again and again. It not only captures the essence of why dreams have been celebrated throughout history as vessels of wisdom and healing, but it’s also an easy-to-use guide that will transform your well-being. Whether you keep it on your coffee table or nightstand, The Complete Book of Dreamswill help you connect to your dream life.
- Sleep hygiene principles
- Relaxation practices
- Herbs, essential oils, flower essences, and crystals
- How to transform your bedroom into a sleep sanctuary
- Tips for better dream recall
- Working with a dream journal
- The power of lucid dreaming
- How to create a dream group
- The astrology-inspired practice of AstroDreamwork
- Wisdom from the ancient dream temples
- And much more.
Elegantly designed and beautifully illustrated, the Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia series offers comprehensive, display-worthy references on a range of intriguing topics, including dream interpretation, techniques for harnessing the power of dreams, flower meanings, and the stories behind signs and symbols.
- Category: Health & Spirituality
- Subject Area: Body, Mind & Spirit, Health, and Fitness
- Series:Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia
- Format: Paperback Layflat 228 Pages
- Size:8.00 in x 10.00 in / 203.20 mm x 254.00 mm
- Published: October 20th, 2020
- Imprint: Wellfleet Press